Earth Simulator Alpha 1.3a has been released! Get it here!
- Loading bar and mob updated
- Launcher window removed
- Rock and lava layers added in level generation
- Water layer added in level generation
- Game resources are now packed inside the .jar file
It has been five years ago that the United States of Peekarica began in a game named Blockland. This small project grew from a tiny city, to a cinematic famous project today. We want to thank everyone who have been a part of the community in the last five years. May the United States of Peekarica live for ever!
Earth Simulator Alpha 1.2.2b has been released! Get it here!
CHANGELOG: - You can walk faster now
- Jumping a bit more realistic
- Wool color, sign and beige bricks block added
- Day and Night last longer
- Inventory now counts nine cells in a column, four in a row
- World Height is now ’50′ blocks higher, you will hit the ground earlier
- Character ‘Bit’ as he is named in-game has a new look
For me the basics of Earth Simulator are laid now. Now it’s time to focus on the level generating. Have fun with this update!
Earth Simulator Alpha 1.2.2a has been released! Get it here!
- Water can float the entire map
- Sand falls in vertical direction
- Save/Loading fixed (You can save builds now! It will save as World.dat in the saves folder, always back up your save file if you want to save another build!)
- Jump height and run speed increased
- Loading bar changed
- Block break timer set on 20 ms (in 1.2.1a it was 30 ms) - Removed mobs (Will be fixed and added back in a newer version) - Player name is connected with a Public String now but can’t still be edited
- Texture pack updates