Sometimes I like to post some ‘awesome’ articles about games like Spore. Do you still remember Spore? The game where you started off as a micro cell, evolving into a civilization to dominate the galaxy? I bet you do!
I’ve seen a lot of people asking for a multiplayer and a sequel to Spore. Last time I posted about Spore was somewhere in February about a possible sequel to Spore. This time I have contacted the Just Cause 2 multiplayer team to create a ‘possible’ multiplayer for Spore.
How could the multiplayer look like? I can’t really answer that but it would be cool to do this sort of things:
- An administrator can do that players spawn on the administrators new home world, or that players get their own world.
- The galactic adventure editor is used to built up your home planet with the purple species you have collected.
- You have no more ‘free cam’ in Tribe and Civilization Stage. You just built up your world how ever you want it. Every item like a table has a scripted option like; drop food on table. Like The Sims has.
- You can leave your space ship and walk on a planet if it’s Earth-friendly. If not, your player will be killed.
- The server administrator can enable or disable cheats, or simply put up a password on the server.
- When you want to drive a car, plane or ship you press (Enter) and you can fly/sail/drive around, it depends on the speed you have set on your vehicles.
- The administrator can enable or disable AI Civilizations.
- …anything more?