PEEKARICA – What happens when you leave the Earth? You’re coming on the edge of the Sol system. What happens if you leave the Sol system? You’re at the edge of the milky way. What happens when you leave the milky way? You’re coming on the edge of the universe.
Leader of the United Scot Kingdom raged this morning against the United States of Peekarica about the agreement that was made two years ago. “USP is not following the agreement of peace that was made with other nations.” says Leader Dreessen of United Scot Kingdom.
PEEKARICA – The first anthem ever has been made for our country. United States of Peekarica was recognized by it’s famous red, white and green flag colors but she has now her own anthem. The original music Auld Lang Syne was simple perfect for using it as our anthem.
In the mean time we will post more news as possible.
Earth Simulator Alpha 1.3a has been released! Get it here!
- Loading bar and mob updated
- Launcher window removed
- Rock and lava layers added in level generation
- Water layer added in level generation
- Game resources are now packed inside the .jar file
It has been five years ago that the United States of Peekarica began in a game named Blockland. This small project grew from a tiny city, to a cinematic famous project today. We want to thank everyone who have been a part of the community in the last five years. May the United States of Peekarica live for ever!
Earth Simulator Alpha 1.2.2b has been released! Get it here!
CHANGELOG: - You can walk faster now
- Jumping a bit more realistic
- Wool color, sign and beige bricks block added
- Day and Night last longer
- Inventory now counts nine cells in a column, four in a row
- World Height is now ’50′ blocks higher, you will hit the ground earlier
- Character ‘Bit’ as he is named in-game has a new look
For me the basics of Earth Simulator are laid now. Now it’s time to focus on the level generating. Have fun with this update!